You Are Special–Torah Outlook to Live/Self-worth,Love,Coping,Active Good בס'ד
1. You are Unique -There never was & never will be a person exactly like you in the world. You make a difference in world. Appreciate & Believe in yourself.
2. You Have Specific Purpose in the World that only you-w/your qualities & personality can achieve (Path of Just-ch1) World was made for you
3. Hash·m Has Faith in You – that you can do any Mitzvah -Modeh Ani. You have great potential to do good.
4. Part of Chosen People-You are child of Hash·m, the King, making you a Prince(ss).
5. Think Positive! Your Self-Worth is Determined by Your Goodness- Quickly Remove Negativety. Improve daily - it's in your control -& improve your own self-esteem.
6. You Are Judged for Effort You Make - more than results. More effort-more reward. If on road to improve you’re a new person. You're always succesful if you try!
7. You Can Always Do Teshuva (repent) – for past & will be forgiven by G·d for any sin with sincere teshuva. Done for love of G·d–sins become Mitzvas.
8. Hash·m (G·d) Loves You more than anyone in the world & He is in control. He wants you healthy.
9. Hash·m Is Good & always does good for us even if we don't understand now. A Problem is opportunity in disguise. Believe He’s doing good for you now & He’ll do good for you in future & solves any problem.
10. You Are Happy When You Are You. You are your soul. Happy is soul when pleased w/ pleasures compatible w/Torah. Sins sadden it.
11. The Greatest Pleasure is Having a Close Relationship with Hash·m, achieved through Torah study & Mitzvot. Difficulties arise at times to become closer with Him. Make effort & solve problems. Do good & feel good.
12. People Can Help You achieve, overcome challenges & enjoy relationships. Reach out. Improve observance to be matched w/better mate
13. Listen to Positive & Forgive Others
14. Love Yourself – for yourself. Challenges help you grow.
15. Believe it will be good & it will be good
16. There's Always Hope –w/sincere prayer
17. Things Can Change for Better in a second
18. Also This Will Pass – know it will pass.
19. Power of Heartfelt Prayer–changes decrees
20. Learning Torah Soothes the Soul
21. Recite Tehillim/Psalms- for respite & healing
22. Do Mitzvot to Bring Light to Life
23. Insults & Pain are for a Purpose & cleanse soul from greater suffering & bring you closer to Hash·m. Bring yourself up, not others down.
24. All Loses are Retrievable – money can be made back, life extended, friends remade
25. Afterlife Exists–one receives great reward for good done in life & sees lost relatives
26. Don't Worry–Past has passed, future is unknown & present passes in blink of eye. G·d gives only what you can handle
27. It is a Mitzvah to be Happy & G·d wants you to be Happy & to Enjoy Life. Smile 🙂 powerofwords.org
28. A Mitzvah You Do Lasts Forever. You achieve your purpose only through them.
29. Doing Good for & Seeing Good in Others satisfies you. Torah Study unlocks your Potential.
30. Focus on Giving rather than what you are lacking to improve your outlook. Give & Forgive
31. Emulate Hash·m in His attributes & by doing kindness. (Tomer Devora, Orchot Tzadikim)
32. Being Happy With What You Have makes you wealthy (Avot 4:1). Be Happy! Prefer happiness to being 'right'.
33. Learning Torah & doing Mitzvot give one unimaginable reward & joy to soul. Set time 4 Lrng.
34. With Prayer & Proper Effort you will be able to achieve whatever you want. Reach out
35. G·d Runs World Measure for Measure - Do good & receive good. Speak well of others & be judged favorably. Make peace & live peaceably. Forgive & Be Forgiven By G·d.
36. Every Day is a New Beginning Even good fail, but get up. Improve daily & Improve Lot.
OhrBinyamin.org / 718.962.4872 / email@example.com